1. Launch the Shortcuts apps on your iPhone
Tap the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner of the screen
3. Using the search box, search for Open App and select this option
5. Use the search box to search for the app you’d like to change the icon of, and select it
6. Tap the three dots in the top right corner
7. Tap Add to Home Screen
8. Tap the placeholder app icon
9. A drop-down menu will appear and prompt you Take Photo, Choose Photo or Choose File - select the option you’d like
10. Select your replacement image
In the text field, rename the app as you’d like it to appear on your home screen. Then tap Add.
11. Tap Done - your shortcut has now been created!
Stay informed with latest updates
We will send you any updates we have on how to continue customising your phone!
By signing up you are allowing Symico to send you emails from time to time.